Saturday, August 9, 2008

Suburban Burp


I had a strange and vivid dream a while back...

I was walking in back of my house with Five friends. We were on a journey when we stopped and set our luggage on the ground. Everything important was in the bags. In back of my house is a small storm-water runoff creek, and it started to swell and then the water flowed upstream, swallowing and washing everything away. My friends and I scrambled to save our belongings... and I thought, "...if only I had not let go of my bag and set it down." Upstream, some little people had pulled our goods out of the water and kept it for when we would come by. Then came the thieves and I tried to hide my money but they found it and threatened to shoot. I pulled out a roll of wire fencing... but it was more like a sculpture... with multi-colored pinheads pointing out of the tube/roll of wire. As the thieves shot their weapons the fence roll blocked all of the bullets! I just held it and turned it around in a spinning motion that created a spinning shield of little multi-colored pinheads to bat away the bullets like how a combine spins.

Then I thought, "...if only everyone knew of the potential of "the fence!"

No comments:

Post a Comment