Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Prints



prints at my Etsy shop

These prints are so much fun to work on, I have a hard time doing anything else right now.

They are made using an original Color My World™ drawing that has been imported to my computer. The drawing is then manually traced and colored digitally. It's a whole New World for me to explore... and very exciting.

I print my images on premium glossy photo paper, said to never fade for 108 years... The clarity and overall quality are outstanding! My house will soon be filled floor to ceiling with prints. I guess I'll need to invest in some frames.

All prints are done in short run batches of 150, and will be signed, dated

and numbered on the front. I ship the prints flat in bend proof rigid mailers. They are also protectively placed in a plastic sleeve for proper storage and damage resistant handling.






No comments:

Post a Comment